1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer [flashed 1.33 FW], DataWrite Reitek DVD-R, Iso burning [bruteF] error msg?? Plz Help

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by overseas, Jul 6, 2003.

1. overseas

overseas Member

Hey,

I have made 5 coasters with this damb iso and posted this here [b4 everyone jumps on me] as I am wondering if it's my dvd-r's i'm using. I have tried this on bulkpaqs 2x as well and no go... [using datawrite 4x's now]

I have tried this with nero [latest ver] as well as adaptec sleazy creator [latest ver] .....

I keep on getting this error when doing a test and burn, it does the test and then slaps up this error - hopefully someone can shed some light on this... PLZ

E800417c - cd error : requested address is out of range...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2003
  2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Haven't a clue, but i certainly agree with the sleazy creator.

Have you ever been able to produce a decent DVD, or is this just since the upgrade of the firmware?

3. overseas

overseas Member

Hey..

No probs creating dvd's.. its just this image that gives me probs, no matter what media i use or prog.. I have tried re-iso'ing it but too no effect...

Now talking about the ISO i think i'm gonna get dumped on to move this thread to the xbox section :)

Just wondering if it's my drive/media/brain ??

I even tried a 1x burn last night (normally burn on 2 or 4) and still no luck...