1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play and Charge Kit

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Viper3, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

I've had this kit for about 6 months now and it always worked fine. Today I plugged it into my controller cuz it was giving me the low battery signal. When I plugged it in, I noticed the red charge light didnt come on, but the signal letting me know that the battery was low was gone. So after a while I went to unplug the kit to see if it had charged any by hitting the center X button and it was charging. What could be the problem? I would think that the red LED light busted but even when it was charged the green LED didn't come on.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

have you thrown or dropped it lately? if so they both may have come undone from the board inside the casing thing

3. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

Thats just the thing. I always take good care of my stuff (as much as I do want to throw it across the room as hard as I can at times).

4. Obike

Obike Member

I had the same thing happen to mine. To be honest i did lob my controller across the room at the time, dumb russians in cod2.

Instead of buying a new controller or cable i brought the quick charge kit. Its good coz it can charge to batteries at the same time, comes with a new battery and is standalone so doesnt need to be connected to the controller or 360

5. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

I figured out the problem. Apparently I was using the batteries instead of the battery pack. I've been using up my actual batteries the whole time damnit.

6. profycy

profycy Member

funny you should mention this i just bought 1 today