1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play [b]Xbox 360 ISO's[/b] on your [b]PC[/b]

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jbbrack03, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Jbbrack03

Jbbrack03 Member

I have a question and this seems like a good place to get an answer. Now that people are able to create back-up copies of their xbox 360 games, why can't someone make a dashboard for the computer that will play them? I don't expect for someone to make something with xbox live support, but maybe something with some xbconnect support or something like that for online play. Now that you can connect your pc to your tv and use an xbox 360 controller on your computer, it only makes sense that you should be able to turn your computer essentially into a 360. I realize that there are some security features protecting the games, but someone has got to be able to get past all that. I'm not a programmer, but the people that are seem to be able to do great things. They've even already made a dashboard in the windows Live program. I bet that this could be tweaked to work as a good GUI for a PC dashboard. Any thoughts?

2. xerofyre

xerofyre Regular member

We're barely barely able to use PS2 and Gamecube emulators.

I don't think a 360 emulator will be out anytime soon. Check back in like 7 or 8 years maybe.