1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

play back

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by wajid, Dec 1, 2004.

1. wajid

wajid Guest

hiyer great site

ive recently started to convert some home made movies to dvd-r...it plays fine on my panasonic dvd player....but says theres a format error on my daughters cheaper model...however other copied dvd movies,which i have brought with the same media(bulkpaq) work perfectly fine....am i doing something wrong

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hey wajic, welcome to ad. Sounds like a media problem.The "bulk Pak" media you are using may be fine for the pc playback. When it comes to playing those backups on a stand alone/s,then the poor media will be "magnefied" for problems:not playing,pixelating,freezing,and a whole lot more.Try to get some maxell's and try out,preferably made in japan. I stay away from most media not produced by mcc of japan.Mcc is one of the best. Visit the media forum,many debates going on on which media is best.High quality media = better stand alone playing.Later

3. wajid

wajid Guest

thanks for the quick reposnse....will try the media mentioned...hopefully will work .cheers