1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

play cd

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by dt2, Jul 23, 2003.

1. dt2

dt2 Member

Hi, how do you create a play dics and an install disc? i have followed your step using blindwrite and creating bwa file to backup SecuROM 4.8x, i can install the game using the backup cd but i can't run it. i heard that you have to make a play disc without bwa or something in order to run it. how?

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Use BlindWrite Suite's BWA Builder and create a bwa file of the SecuROM 4.8.x protected cd. Read at 1x and when all inished, rename the bwa file [bold] exactly as the physical cd character name of the SecuROM 4.8.x protected cd. [/bold] Example, Unreal Tournament 2003 (CD 1) is UT2003_CD1. After you create the bwa file tuck that file in the folder where you saved (or downloaded) the SecuROM 4.8.x image. Burn DAO pw (mode) at 8x. The "install disc" is the read\write true image of the SecuROM 4.8.x protected cd. If using BlindWrite 4.25, be sure you enable "enable bwa file if applicable". If that backup won't spin up (give it at least 3 minutes) then use another "rom" and repeat the process as not every bwa file will work. What SecuROM 4.8.x pc game are you trying to backup?

Shoey :)