1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

play games on emulator?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by aldxar, Feb 23, 2007.

1. aldxar

aldxar Member

ok, sorry if this has been asked b4, but it seems i left for holiday, but when i came bak all these psp talks has evolved into somewhat confusing business for me, like all these oec-a/b, or whatever they are being call now which i never heard of before i went on holiday, so my question is now, there was a emulator on the 2.71 psp that allow u to play iso/cso games without downgrading the psp to 1.5, u just run it through ur psp, but now it seem games are going up to 3.10(?) in firmware, so i want to kno if there are any emulator like that for the latest firmware? or emulaotr that run games after 2.71?, thanks for the answers!

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

dev hook is the app that can only run to 3.03 firmware games. To run 3.10 u need Dark Alex new CS which is 3.10 OE. Howver u need to downgrae or put a HEN-D on ur psp.

3. aldxar

aldxar Member

so if i dont want to downgrade, jus like when i was using the 2.71 emulator, what exactly do i use? does the 2.71 emulator only play games upto 2.71 firmware btw?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

yes it only plays to 2.71. I recommend u should update ur emulator. Or get dev hook, that is the best iso/cso emulator.

5. aldxar

aldxar Member

so does it mean i have to downgrade my psp to 1.5? thank you for ur help btw

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

it means to use a downgrader to lower ur psp firmware down to 1.5.