1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

play halo 3 multiplayer on banned console

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by voodooma, Sep 18, 2007.

1. voodooma

voodooma Regular member

is there a way to play like say on x-link or something.... if so we should try and get everyone on this site that has a banned console to jump on that ban wagon and play against other banned consoles... just a thought...

2. steimy

steimy Active member

you can try, Xlink Kai and XBconnect both list the 360 games, but for some people it works and others it will not due to the ping of your console. You have to be in just the right range from what i have heard. Go check out the forums at the site and ask around to see how many people are using it. I know people playing regular Xbox1 games could do it on the 360 because they had no ping timer on them. Like Halo 2

3. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

You put up this thread just so you could use the word ban wagon didn't you =)?

4. robpury

robpury Member

To play a 360 via any tunneling software the people you connect to have to be pretty close to you. The reason is because MS decided to set the 360 in such a way that you must be connected at 30ms or less ping time or you'll get failed to connect messages. Solution: Get your local buddies with 360s to get on kai. Or find someone on kai close to you and keep in touch. That's the only way as far as I know.