1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

play iso to my ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by fireguard, Jun 7, 2007.

1. fireguard

fireguard Guest

can anyone tell me how can i play an iso format game to my ps2! i downloaded it and i have a mod chip!!!!!!help me! plz

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Then use IMGburn and burn the ISO to a DVD at 4X speed. Make sure it is done on QUALITY MEDIA! As long as you have a mod chip then it will play it. Unles you burn it wrong or with cheap DVD's

3. ps2wizz

ps2wizz Regular member

u can also use nero or any other burning app. (nero ims pre installed on a lot of pc's)

4. fireguard

fireguard Guest

i have nero and i tried to put the iso in a DVD twice !!!! i have downloaded 2 games and none of them can play. in another forum i read that i need to canvert the NTSC to PAL but i dont know a program which can do it! The DVD quality is good

5. steimy

steimy Active member

A mod chip, if it is any good, will play both PAL and NTSC just fine. So there is something wrong like:
    1. You did not burn it correctly
    2. You burned at the wrong speed
    3. you burned it on cheap, non-quality DVD's
    4. the place that you get your files has bad uploaders who make bad file

Try using IMGburn, it's free and works much better than Nero for backing up PS2 games.
    Get some QUALITY DVD'S and burn the ISO at 4X speed, you say that you have good quality DVD's so list the brand and speed you are using (like Verbatim 8X DVD-R)

You should never have to convert NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC with a mod chip.

6. fireguard

fireguard Guest

i tried it and it works !now i can play my god of war 2