1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play ISO's without a UMD...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by larsinii, Mar 6, 2007.

1. larsinii

larsinii Member

I've been asking this for a while now and people keep giving me answers to problems I don't have...OK here goes, how do I play ISO's without a umd in the psp drive?? All I need is an answer and please it'll be nice if you told me what firmware the methods youre giving work with. Thanks for your time and help( if i get any) :(

P.S> it really doesn't matter what firmware i have because i will just upgrade to the one you specify as long as the method is certain to work....

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

I believe 3.03 oe-c is capable of running no-umd...once you have 3.03 oe-c on your psp you must go into the recovery menu and set it to no-umd. Take note that not all games are capable of running in no-umd mode.

3. larsinii

larsinii Member

Thanks man, I'm only trying it with NBA live 07, think its gonna work?

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

Not sure, haven't played using no-umd mode before. Haven't played NBA Live 07 yet either.

5. larsinii

larsinii Member

Gotta go to bed now, this stuff is starting to get a lil bit annoying...I just tried to upgrade to 3.03 oe-c and its telling me that the 150.PBP file cant be read...It has been a baaaad day...

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

Where did you place your 150.pbp and 303.pbp...if youve placed them in the game150 they need to go in your oeupdate folder

7. larsinii

larsinii Member

I put them in the oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders as the tutorial said...

8. larsinii

larsinii Member

Hey, its extracting now, thanx for your time...the world needs more people like you.. :)