1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

play xbox 360 backups w/o modified system????

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wicked_13, Apr 11, 2007.

1. wicked_13

wicked_13 Member

is there a way to play xbox 360 game back ups without opening or modifing ur 360 via modchip?
    i got the process of backing up games down.:pc dvd burner,swap method, blank Dl DVD+R,movie 8 gigs+,wxripper and wx360. but im tring to c if u can use these back ups from the original game disk on ur original non-moded xbox 360? Cause i do not want to open up my xbox360 to void the warrenty or worse yet, break it. i dont have the cash to buy a premoded one either. if any1 can help,i'd apprechiate it.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

to play those backup games you will have to crack open that 360 case.
    very easy to do though, search around here and you can find the info you need to do, step by step directions.
    i just hacked both my samsung 360's last weekend.
    it was a piece of cake.
    look for textbooks tutorial, its the one i used!

3. steimy

steimy Active member

sorry, you have to flash the DVD drive and to do that you have to open the console, although i have known people who can open it and flash it without damaging the security sticker (like the person who did mine)
    He just put the sticker on wax paper and in an envelope so if i need it i just have to figure out exactly how it should go back on the machine and i am set.