1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play XGD3 games even with the Silent update from Microsoft via Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by GI2, Dec 24, 2011.

1. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Found a tutorial. Click on it.

Working XGD3 Bypass method

I played MW3 just a minute ago with the silent update (updated dae.bin, I think).

Assassin's Creed Revelations (and maybe some games) won't work, so I found the method, but haven't tested it because XboxMB's Horizon is a very slow download...

Here's the method: How To Extract/Inject Title Updates from Horizon

UPDATE: If someone's having trouble downloading Horizon, try 360Revolution. Don't worry, I'll find another link for Horizon.

30 MINUTES LATER: Here's the link. Don't update because servers are down. Just Press cancel when updating. It will go Offline mode. Then do the rest.

5 MINUTES LATER: AC:Revelations worked! Good luck guys!

Glad I did this research! :)

Note: This for the guys who got the Silent update and are not able to play games... Don't Worry BF3 works even without this method.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. Farrukh49

Farrukh49 Regular member

"Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:07 AM"

You're a bit late dont you think? This doesnt work for me anymore BTW, when I delete the system cache and boot up MW3, it will boot up but when I download the update it will give me the disc unauthorized error. All the other games will work as long as I dont download the update. Besides LT 3.0 will be out soon no need for this =)

3. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Or just flash LT 3.0 and they will all work

4. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Yeah. But I'm not a flasher... I have to spend $50 on modding it... So. This is the way to go for me. lol.

5. BillB

BillB Regular member

Even if you're not a flasher, you still need to Flash to LT3 so the games boot. Please learn how to flash your own drive. This will save you some dough down the road, plus you could charge your friends a few bucks to flash theirs :)

6. embo22000

embo22000 Member

it's so simple too i have over 100 drive keys on my pc hard drive thats how many 50 doll ive charged :)

7. Aiur

Aiur Regular member

As people have mentioned, this has been known for awhile. It's also very hit or miss. Out of Skyrim, MW3, BF3, Halo Reach, Black Ops, Saints Row 3 and Gears 3, Saints Row is the only game that works using this method.

8. GI2

GI2 Regular member

BF3, MW3 and Saint's Row works for me. Maybe you downloaded the wrong Title Update or placed it in in the wrong folder.

9. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Hahaha. That's awesome. But I ran short on money.