1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playback Issues

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by phil1991, Oct 4, 2002.

1. phil1991

phil1991 Regular member

I've burned Crouching Tiger but it won't playback in my pc or standalone(locks up). My standalone 'should' play +r media. When I open the copied dvd in E: and select the TS file and open it with IFO it plays fine.
    I bought it in to the office and it works fine on my coworkers pc. I'm going to electronic store later to see if it will play in their standalones.
    My issue is, anything I split won't play in my standalone, but I did 2 kung fu flicks and str8 copied with decrypt and they play fine. I'm using HP200i writer and recordmax to burn. I used the HP +r media.

I split LOR using my compaq and -r media and it would only playback in Pc's. Took the compaq back last week. But same issue with the standalone. Am I missing something???

2. phil1991

phil1991 Regular member

Can anyone offer advice why my copied movie won't play in my pc unless I open it with IFO edit? and it plays in another pc fine? I haven't taken it to the store yet to see if it'll play in another standalone.