1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player Quit Working after using DVD2ONE??

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by bug1, Mar 3, 2003.

1. bug1

bug1 Member

I used DVD2One and Nero to create a perfect DVD. However, now no DVD's will play in my burner or dvd-rom?? Not even brand new movie's?? Does anyone know what happend and what can I do to fix it? I am running XP.

2. corngrits

corngrits Member

I'm not sure what DVD program you use to play DVD's on your computer but I had a similar problem.

The cause was that the source destination of the DVD player had changed from my DVD drive to the C drive (it was looking at my hard drive for the movie instead of the DVD drive).

There should be an option on your DVD playing program to choose where the DVD player looks for the DVD. Make sure it is on the Drive you have the DVD inserted into.

Hope this works!!

3. bug1

bug1 Member

Well I have try that and everything else I can think of. Nothing seems to work accept to restore or reload Windows XP. There has to be something simpler that can be done. Hope someone else has the same problem and has found and answer. thanks.