1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playin nes on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kreeger, Mar 9, 2007.

1. kreeger

kreeger Guest

i got all the files and emulators can someone tell me what folders in my psp i have to put them in so that i can play my nes files on my psp i have the 3.03oec firmware on my psp and i got snes games to work on my psp so i'm assuming that im close to doing it but i don't want to dump a wrong file in my game somewhere if anyone can help please let me know what to do now does the emulator go in the game folder and the files in the game 150 or am i looking in the wrong direction someone please guide me i'm so new to this whole homebrew thing thanks everyone

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

what emulator are you using? if its nesterj, then all roms and eboots for that emu, must go in the GAME not GAME150, not GAME303; but GAME folder...try it, and see if your roms dont show up...

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

also, as long as your kernel settings are at 15o in recovery, nothing else should matter.....just as long as everything is in the GAME folder...

4. kreeger

kreeger Guest

I have nesterj yes. I nside that folder there are 3 other folders named doc genie and pal and then a couple text document. Do i put the whole folder(with these subfolders) in the game folder? or do i put just nesterj and the rom files in game? I have tried so many ways? one more thing how do i check my kernel settings?