1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing a video using leadtech winfast 2000 deluxe

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by Kiranjit, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Kiranjit

Kiranjit Member

I have just bought the winfast 2000 deluxe card. It plays the TV fine. I connected my video to the card and selected s-video on the interface but nothing was showing.

I am connecting my video with a scart to s video lead.
    The scart is plugged into the video and the other end goes into the s-video connection provided with the card and the end of that into the card itself. If anyone has got this working please can they tell me exactly how they done this and am I using the wrong cable.

Many Thanks

2. cakefoo

cakefoo Member

should be as simple as switching the input source to s-video, inside the program Winfast PVR- one button, on the keyboard- "V" is the shortcut.Let me know if i helped, cuz i'm quite confident i have.

3. Kiranjit

Kiranjit Member

When I change the input source to s-video the screen is just blue.

In detail the video has a scart socket plugged in the other end is connected to the s-video splitter cable that comes with the card. The video does not seem to have any other connection type other than scart socket.

Thanks.

4. cakefoo

cakefoo Member

sorry, i don't even know what a scart socket is... i know it's like a 20-pin connector, but i don't understand where it is. if you've got an svideo input to the tv tuner, it should show up on the svideo channel. don't know what to say... i know very little about the basics, even.