1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing backed up games on slime line ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by barks1234, Jan 2, 2005.

1. barks1234

barks1234 Guest

hi, i just got my new ps2 slimline and my dad and i have tried 3 different programs to try and burn ps2 games. i burnt madden 2004 and it worked on dvd decrypter but it took about 1 hour and 45 minuts and so i tried another one tony hawk under ground 2 and that took took 23 minuts is it stuffed?
    i would love some help.

thanks,

jake

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what exactly is the problem?

3. barks1234

barks1234 Guest

ive tried three more since and they all stop at the same point i forgot what it says
    but i think its the games so dont worry

4. SLaCkHaT

SLaCkHaT Member

Hey man I just got a PSTwo for x-mas also and I was doing some looking around on this forum becuase I wanted to back up games. I use 120%, with my NEC duel layer burner, I make an image on the HD, then burn it to some cheap DVD-R media I got online. I fitted my PSTwo with thos ghost clips/switch you get from clearxbox.com and swapmagic 3.3. I now have backed up all my games:
    EA NCAA 2005
    ESPEN NHL 2005
    Rachet and clank 3
    Drakenguard
    GTA: SA
    Wild Amrs 3
    Final Fantisy: X-2
    Works like a dream!!!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  5. hubbie88

hubbie88 Member

do you know where i can get the ghost clips or similar in australia? or just get them shipped to australia

6. SLaCkHaT

SLaCkHaT Member

Sorry man I dont have any clue. Your best bet is to look at the links of sites that sell the ghost thing and see if any others ship down under.

7. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Recently, there is a brand new product called "Magic Switch" available in the market. (News from Linker4u.com). By the Magic Switch, we can use Swap Magic 3.3 on the latest PS2 console SCPH-7000X.

www.swapmagic3.com