1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing backup ISO's & CSO's on 3.10 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by NoteBook, Feb 9, 2007.

1. NoteBook

NoteBook Member

Installed everything top to bottom and still get an error (80020130) after I load the iso or cso, can some one please tell me wasup...and give me an idea on your mem card layout as in folder wise for me to gobye...or does 3.10OE-A play backups and how?

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Yes, 3.10 OE-A supports backups, I just played my battery dead on Test Drive Ultimate. You should update to 3.10 OE-A' (also known as 3.10 OE-A2), it's a bugfix for some games that got an error.
    You should also make sure you either activated No-UMD in the recovery menue or have a game-UMD or the demo-UMD from value pack in the drive. Some people reported No-UMD doesn't work (works fine on my PSP), so in case you still have problems with No-UMD activated deactivate it and put an UMD into the drive.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  3. NoteBook

NoteBook Member

yea i did that and i havent updated to a2 but im doing it right now...im trying to see if im missing folders or something..can u tell me what folders are on your mem stick....please

4. NoteBook

NoteBook Member

can someone plese help me out

5. kys890123

kys890123 Member

format your memory stick