1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYING BACKUPS AND DOWNLOADED GAMES

Discussion in 'PS2' started by charger07, Jan 1, 2008.

1. charger07

charger07 Member

YOU DO NOT NEED SWAP MAGIC BREAKER PRO OR A MOD CHIP TO PLAY PSX OR PS2 GAMES IN YOUR PS2. I was able to figure out how to play backups and downloaded games in my ps2 with out any mods that i paid for. If anyone wants to know how feel free to reply. this is no joke DO NOT BUY BREAKER PRO OR MAGIC SWAP

2. KMK

KMK Regular member

Fine, I'll bite. How?

3. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

scam. it's not possible for playing backups without a modchip or swapmagic.

4. charger07

charger07 Member

no its really not a scam im not lying now im new to this forum but i did alot of reading on this and i woundered what was in swap magic that made it so special. nothing its just and ordinary ps game with out all the info on it. i have version 12 the slim line i will be glad to submit pics for yall. i had a bunch of copied psx games from my old psx i opened my ps2 and taped down the 2 buttons that the door presses down on so it will play with the door opened. I put a real ps1 game in mavel vs capcom and when the ps screen loads i remove the disc and put the back up in vwala it works no lie. if you have backups or downloads and burned on disc using alcohol 120% it will work just put the game in the system when the ps screen loads swap out i garuntee if still dont beleive reply let me know how to send you a video and i will with no problem dont call me no damn scammer just smart

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

that's the old swap trick from the original playstation. it only works for psx games. ps2 games are encoded differently, and the swap trick doesn't work.

most people want to play backup ps2 games, and that swap trick doesn't work. also, you're stressing the drive spindle; it's going to give out quicker.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

charger, knockoff the caps as is refered to as shouting which is a forum rule no no. prove that your metod works according to what cee says.

7. bradhunt

bradhunt Member

If only it were that easy.. Wish I didn't have to buy swap magic disks and just let my spindle die out, they're cheap to replace anyways

8. charger07

charger07 Member

not only that it takes a decent amount of time to ive been doing this over a year.