1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing backups with modchips

Discussion in 'PS2' started by antifaith, Jan 12, 2004.

1. antifaith

antifaith Member

Before everyone starts bitching and saying that there is absolutely no way to play backup cd's without a modchip, hear me out.

About a month or so ago a buddy of mine rented Need For Speed: Underground. His step-father happens to be some computer genius dude, I dunno what he does but I know it involves computers. Anyway he took the rental disc with him to work one day and came home with a copy he made while he was there....didn't work. So the next day he tried it again, I dunno what he did differently that no one on here knows, or just doesn't care to share this info, but it worked.

On a non-modded PS2, no gameshark, no swapping. He just put it in and it worked like the actual cd. I'm gonna beat the information out of this man, and once I have it I will post it here. I'll get what media/drive he used, which program(s), and everything if I can.

Good day, and if anyone already knows this secret, please tell me so I'm not beating my head against the wall anymore.

BTW: I apologize for the title, it should say without modchips...i mistyped.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2004
  2. account

account Guest

well for starters you can't talk about piracy in this forum fix it and you'll get some replies

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats