1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing burned dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ripleyno1, Feb 26, 2005.

1. ripleyno1

ripleyno1 Guest

hi guys,

this is probably a stupid question, but seeing this is the newbies section, please forgive me.

I have followed all the instructions from dvd shrink and burned a dvd with Nero.

However, while I can see that the dvd has been written, it won't play, my computer sees it as an empty dvd and an external dvd player is even worse.

Did I forget to do something? Should this writing session be closed in some way (like for cds).

Sorry I'm at a loss here, all help is very much appreciated!

thanks

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Maybe you should burn to Harddisk first to see if it works out before burning to dvd.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

was nero in suedo write mode (seems to wite but doesnt) its a test before burn! sounds like a setting somewhere?

but try your ripped dvd with burning with dvd decrypter (set this in shrink, when click backup) and DD is already set, so nothing to mess with or get wrong!

you can burn with nero but these a lot of settings to check out!

do you have the latest nero? and did you use ADD-Video tab and place all files in a folder called VIDEO_TS

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005