1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing cso's on 1.5 psp with devhook 0.51

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by richardpj, Jan 15, 2007.

1. richardpj

richardpj Member

hi there, i've just downloaded metal gear solid portable ops as a cso file, and im trying to play it through devhook. i can get it to recognise the file once ive booted into fw3.1, and it shows theumd as mgs portable ops, plays the music and has the little video clip thingy like a normal umd, but when i press x to play it, the screen just goes black and nothing happens, although the memory stick light flashes for the first few seconds. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. guano

guano Regular member

You might wanna mess w/ the settings. Make sure it's not on 333MHz when you launch it. That MAY still be a problem w/ the emu. Additionally, you need to mess w/ the settings. Some more. I don't use DevHook anymore since I have upgraded to 3.03 OE-B, but I'm sure someone here can list the settings for you. Lastly, you may need to extract the entire iso w/ UMDGen and then rebuild it with VcdromX. Some PSP games are sensitive...