1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing different region ISOs?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by illmatix, Mar 17, 2007.

1. illmatix

illmatix Member

I downloaded the USA version of Burnout Domination yesterday but it dusnt work, all my other isos work on my 3.03 oe-c psp but they are not USA theyre all EUR like my PSP. However, i thought that the psp was region free right? Is there anyway to make this ISO work? Currently it just comes up with a black screen but the PSP stays on and the memory stick icon flashes.

2. flightx

flightx Regular member

o.k all psp games are region free it must just be a bad iso you have downloaded or you may need to mess around with the cpu settings of your psp. also what size memory stick are you using? as i have found that some large ones (4gb) dont like some game iso's which are over 1gb

3. illmatix

illmatix Member

im using a 1gb stick

wel the ISO was 700 meg which was a bit surprising as it wasd quite small.

I have made sure NO UMD is disabled and i have a umd in, as well as trying with no umd and no umd enabled, i have the kernel mode in 303 and 150 and it doesnt work with either :(