1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing emulator games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sturmars, Jan 22, 2007.

1. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

I have snes emulator and mame emulator. I downloaded a game for MAME
    "Marvel vs Capcom" and there are 17 files that read. mvc.01, mvc.02, and so foruth.. now what do i do with those files? how do i get it to work?

any help would be appreciated

thanks

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

if you have winrar then right click on the first file and click extract here... the files will then be there.

3. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

the mvc.o1, mvc.02,mvc.03 etc ARE extracted winzip files now what do i do with them?

4. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

i downloaded the game as one big .zip file, i extracted it and got a bunch of files like mvc.01, mvc.02----all the way up to 20 now what do i do with them?

5. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Like stated above, try using WinRar to extract those files. The place you downloaded it from may have taken a large file and archived this file into different parts (in this case X.01, X.02 , X.03, et cetera) and then put all these files together so that it was all in one easy to download file.

If you put all 20 of the files in the same folder and right click on the first file and then tell it to extract, it should unarchive the entire file into that folder.

Hope this helps :)