1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing games off hd on xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cliffy88, Oct 17, 2004.

1. cliffy88

cliffy88 Regular member

Will the new excuter 3 allow you to play games off the hd with xbox live. Or any chip. I just want to be able to play my games off my hard drive through live. I know about kai and xbox connect. They aren't as big and easy to use as live. Someone please help me out, I really want live.

2. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

Sorry to disappoint you cliffy, but it would be impossible for someone to run games off their hdd when running live. If you were to, the network would detect your mod-chip and larger hdd and ban you forever, aswell, as your account.

3. cliffy88

cliffy88 Regular member

Yeah, but there isn't a way past that. A steal chip, or something. They has to be a way to somehow do this. If not what is the next best program.

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

5. cliffy88

cliffy88 Regular member

So does that mean I can play my games off my 160 gig hard drive, on live, and not get banned. Also what if you play the games off a dvd. I don't see how that would make it work, being that live likes for a bios change. I could be wrong about that though. Anyway, if I buy an xecuter 3 chip...will that work with live. Playing games off the hard drive. Anyone tried this, or heard of any news about it.