1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing games that aren't isos

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by superpie, Feb 19, 2007.

1. superpie

superpie Member

I downloaded an iso but it came as a winrar file. I extracted it but it came out as loads of wierd things. Where do I put them and or how do I turn them into an iso or cso?

2. chick3n

chick3n Member

You aren't giving enough information. What are these `weird thing`. We aren't psychic over here.

3. superpie

superpie Member

OK. It was all in a file called PSP_GAME and in that were two folders,
    SYSDIR and USRDIR. There were two images, like that of a game save, called ICON0 and PIC1. There was a PARAM text document in there as well.
    In the SYSDIR folder were two BIN files, called BOOT and EBOOT. They were both 810kb.
    In the USRDIR folder, were 5 subfolders, ch, kmodule, lang, module and sound.
    In the kmodule and module folders were PRX files. In the others were DAT files.
    I have had games like this before. Where do I put them/ what do I do with them. PLEASE HELP!ASAP!
    Thanks

4. chick3n

chick3n Member

Those are definitely psp umd files. Whenever you extract an iso, thats what comes out. However, I am unsure how to put those back into an ISO. Im fairly sure you can use MagicISO to create .isos out of files. You can get serials/cracks from various places. Good luck.

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u just extracted the ISO file, because u set winRAR to recognize ISO files as RAR archives. I hope u didn't delete the original RAR file, because thats probably the ISO itself

read through the WHOLE THING

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/248020