1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing import games with HDLoader......

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by mikieson, Oct 5, 2004.

1. mikieson

mikieson Member

I have a usa version ps2. Im ordering ps2fliptop. I also have the hdloader and a harddrive that I use.
    Would the hdloader play the imports without the fliptop or will I still need it? Thanks for any information.
    Mike
    mikieson@charter.net

2. mikieson

mikieson Member

come on guys. I really need some information on this. Dont make me beg. Im too old!..hehe

3. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

1. Is your HDLoader an original, or backup?
    2. If you install the memory card exploit, and have an original PS1 game, then you would boot with the PS1 game, to get to HDLoader. No need for a mod such as the fliptop, AFTER the memory card exploit is proven to be working. However you will need a mod to get the exploit on your memory card.

I cant comment on imports specifically, because I dont have personal knowledge on this, but backups work fine on HDLoader.

4. Zhul

Zhul Member

Backups and imports would work the same way as notmyname said, but i rather just use hdl dump or one of the programs on windows to do it, much easier, since you just need the iso.