1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing ISO file on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Seazn, May 26, 2011.

1. Seazn

Seazn Member

Hi everyone. First and foremost I want to thank you for reading my question, and I want to apologize about not digging deeper into the forum. Ive been trying to get my PSP to play the ISO game for 2 hours and I am having no luck. So I thought I have to resolve to making a post.

I have a PSP Go (I think that's what it's called? The one that doesn't use cartridge)
    Ive downloaded an iso file and put it in the root directory\ISO folder
    Ive downloaded UMDEMULATOR 0.8c, put the folders in the correct place.

However, when I go to my system storage, I just two broken icons, and my game is no where to be found.

Maybe my situation is too simple, but I have been unable to find an answer to fix my problem. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for reading.

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

UMD Emulator was for the first PSP systems, almost 5 to 6 years ago. It won't work with PSP Go at all (or any post 2007 stuff, that is).
    What firmware version are you on at the moment? You need a non-permanent custom firmware, but depending on the firmware you are on at the moment you might have to downgrade.