Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spage0987, Sep 2, 2007.
I just downloaded a psp iso game, now how do i play this?
you put it in the ISO folder. and itll be in the game menu when you turn on the usb.
Put it in the ms0:/ISO folder
You might need to enable NO UMD option to play the ISO. (Or have a UMD in the UMD Bay)
Do this by folowing the below steps.
1) Hold down the R Shoulder button while turning on the PSP. This should boot you to the recovery menu. If you don't see anything you might have to hit the brightness button till you see the menu.
2) Go to configurations and press X
3) go down to UMD MODE and keep pressing X till you see Sony NP9660 NO UMD
4) when you see Sony NP9660 NO UMD under the UMD MODE go up to BACK and press X
5) Then go down to EXIT and press X. you should boot to the XMB
If you have placed the ISO file in the ISO folder on the MS then proceed to the Games Menu Memory Stick to launch the game.
wheres the iso folder?
just make one in the root of the memory stick.
i made the iso file in the root dir which is the very begininning correct? and then i put the game in the "ISO" folder and i still cant run it. Where do i run the game?
You shouldn't have to create the ISO folder.
Format the MS if it doesn't create the ms0:ISO folder then you had to have upgraded to 3.52 M33 wrong.
I was having a similar problem with 3.52 not playing my backup iso's. I reformatted the memory card; i was able to see the game after selecting the memory card in the game section of the psp interface. it would go blank and i would have to restart. NOW! Make sure you right click/check the properties of your iso's so that they are not archived or read only. After unchecking all the boxes in the properties of my iso, it ran like a charm. Hope this helps.
Separate names with a comma.