1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing ISOS online

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Cloud202, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Cloud202

Cloud202 Guest

hello, I'm not a stranger with using ISOS and homebrew. I'd like to know if its possible to play any ISOS online using infrasucture mode on a 3.03OE-C FW PSP before you ask, I copied these UMDs myself. I still own the original copies. whenever I try to connect online I gee an error, but ad-hoc seems to work fine. help?

2. psphunt

psphunt Guest

no idea mate sorry

3. Cloud202

Cloud202 Guest

anybody else?

4. Bond8

Bond8 Member

Anyone know? I would like to know also.

5. DarkHex

DarkHex Member

Yes, mine works fine, playing MOH online right now with no problems at all. Maybe you should check your recovery mode settings? And theoretically if u downloaded it from somewhere they may have removed online capabilities to make it smaller, I have removed parts of my games before for size issues, so its quite possible

6. Cloud202

Cloud202 Guest

well i rip these myself and i dont mess wit hem at all just put th entire file on my mem stick but still i cant get past DNAS authentication (is that meant to stop you from using copies anyway?) i havent managed to get any of my copied UMDs to work... so whats up?

7. lokote732

lokote732 Regular member

hve the same problem but with gamesharing wit syphon fliter dark mirror ...keep getting an error msg

8. psphunt

psphunt Guest

9. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

I have Socom FTB 2 ISO and it plays great online.

10. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yeah me too, maybe its your game because it's the same with Ratchet and Clank.

11. Cloud202

Cloud202 Guest

alright so they're certain games that work and ones that dont? can someone make a list?

12. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

I have FTB 2 and the Sims ISO's and they work, but i got Project 8 and it wouldnt even play. So yeah some work and some dont