1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing Legal PS Store Downloaded Games on CFW

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Gabraham, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Gabraham

Gabraham Member

I made the mistake recently of messing around with my PSP while the PS Store was offline. This caused my act.dat file to be reset, and now none of the games I paid for can be played due to the PSP not being activated. This is aside from another problem I have, playing PSP games across 2 accounts that I own. Hopefully a solution to one can solve both.

I'm currently running 6.39 MEv2 although it doesn't really matter which firmware I'm running at this point, even OFW won't work if the psp isn't activated. Is there some way to artificially activate the PSP, or force the game to play? I'd prefer this over downloading cracked UMD ISOs that lack updates (example: LittleBigPlanet), or other features.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm using a PSP Slim (2000), if that matters.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. gondol9

gondol9 Member

try going into your account and going into the activation bit or soemthing : / soz for bump on old thread that noone will see XD