1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing mp3s while playing games?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by swybs, Feb 20, 2007.

1. swybs

swybs Member

I have read differing posts regarding psp's ability to have software to allow playing my own mp3s in the background while playing certain games. Is this possible? If so, what software do I need? I am currently running 3.03 OEC. I would greatly appreciate any information.

Also, either way, can someone please tell me the easiest way to include my own tracks to Vice City Stories? I downloaded the Rockstar converter for Liberty City Stories and I read a few posts but it doesnt seem to work. Does anyone have a detailed description of how to make this work?

Finally, can someone tell me the easiest way to switch between operating speeds (up to 333) from 3.03 oec? Is there a way to easily switch back and forth? Thanks!!!

swybs

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

OE-C cant run the mp3 plugin because there isnt any support for it.
    I dunno about this one
    Use the Custom Firmware Extender plugin (google it)

3. RockB

RockB Member

i know you can play mp3 in game on 3.10 oe-a
    i have been and i even did it on 3.03oe-c
    If you want my file ill give you it i need your email though cause i dont feal like puting it on my web site and
    since you have 3.03oe-c to change cpu speed its built in just turn on the psp wile holding r1 then go to cpu speed. and set it to 333.

4. swybs

swybs Member

rock b, thanks! I greatly appreciate it...my email is swybs@yahoo.com.

As for playing the mp3s, is it complicated? When you send the file, can you give a quick how-to? Again, I truly appreciate your help.

swybs

5. GaMeZrUlE

GaMeZrUlE Guest

swybs You might want to edit out your e-amil posting your e-mail is against forum rules. Just pm it to him

6. nypsp

nypsp Member

what does changing the cpu speed do ? when do u need to change it and when dont u ? sorry i didnt want to start another post about it since u guys mentioned it