1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing nes and snes on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by conti027, Apr 2, 2007.

1. conti027

conti027 Member

Hi,let me start off with i dont have a PSP yet but thats because i only want to get one for nes and snes games so i want to make sure i can do it befor i go and buy one. first off i would buy my friends PSP and his has the latest update or whatever its called and i want to make sure i can still dl stuff one it and what programs do i need and what do they do?

2. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

You need a PSP V3.03 or EARLIER so you can downgrade it to V1.50 Depending on what you are downgrading it from you may also need a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the unpatched version (V2.00).

Find out what version the PSP is and search for a downgrader for it to see what you will need to do. Best places to search are here, dl.qj.net & psp-hacks.com

3. NaztyNayt

NaztyNayt Regular member

My PSP firmware is 3.10 OE-A can I play SNES on my PSP? I downloaded one of the emulators and it wouldn't work, it would just do the white PSP screen after I click it and then it would freeze, and everytime I'd have to take the battery out. A friend suggested I had the wrong version of the emulator which I got from Emulator-zone.com But that was the only SNES Emulator they had on there for PSP. Any help?

4. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

Here's a Guide Click Here

Maybe that will give you an idea of what to do.

Here is the SNES Emulator you want. Click Here

5. projectm

projectm Member

i tried playing bustamove and when i starts i cant see any of the bubbles they just kind of randomly flash, but it works fine on my pc emulator. same with super mario world when i get to the boss in the first castle everything is there except the boss... anyone know whats wrong