1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing Nintendo DS on the Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by brucedlx, Jun 21, 2007.

1. brucedlx

brucedlx Regular member

I've done a bit of research about this, I would love to buy a DS but I hate playing handheld systems, the small screen really hurts my eyes after a while and it's just overall annoying. This was fine up to GBA because you could emulate it with ease on a nice big computer screen, but now DS Emulation leaves a lot to be desired.

I don't think there is any device that allows you to play DS games on the Wii, but do you think there is a possibility of this happening? I.E. use the DS as the controller to play games on the big screen? I know it's kind of hard because of the whole touch-screen issue, but do you think it's possible? Any news about this? I think there was a device which allowed you to play GBA on the Gamecube and it did quite well. Really, I just want to play Final Fantasy 3 in 3d on the big screen lol.

2. zero410

zero410 Member

There is but don't think about it to much till about another year the wii is new and it took the gamecube years to get the gba adapter that would be cool. By the way what do you have against handhelds they keep you occupied when your bored and not home.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I bet the reason is that the small screen really hurts his eyes after a while.

Do you know how I came to that conclusion?

I think it could be possible if Nintendo used the Wiimote sensor feature for the touch screen. Who knows maybe that is a future feature they will produce.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007