1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing Olld games on l.t9

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tatooee89, Jun 29, 2011.

1. tatooee89

tatooee89 Regular member

I was wondering. I'm about to flash my Xbox to stock and then update to new dashboard and then update to lt1.9 and ive been reading that my old games even with ssv2 will not work anymore even though they have ap2.5. So will I have to rerip all of my games that were created prior to the dashboard update or will they just now work anymore. and also how can I tell in abgx if my game is detectable in the new dashboard. I read on abgx website that anything ripped after 6/142011 should be ok but what about the games before.

For example I have blackops with ssv2 and ap2.5 protection that I ripped when it came out. Will I now be able to use that particular game or will I have to reburn the game?

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

You'll have to re-rip
    Halo Reach
    CoD Black Ops
    CoD Modern Warfare 2
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Fable 3
    and
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Just re-rip, abgx, burn, done.

All my other old burns still play. Haven't checked them all though. Checking about 10-20 a day.

3. marcusj0015

marcusj0015 Regular member

so all games that Aren't AP2.5 are fine? ok i thought i would have to reburn everything, i'm fine with just reburning Halo:Reach, but hell i got a free copy from MS as part of the Beta that i never used ;)