1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing psp games on ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by shiffty88, Jan 2, 2008.

1. shiffty88

shiffty88 Member

now ive been looking around and i havent been able to find anything new about this issue, so i was hopeing someone could tell me

Is there any way to play psp games on the ps3, and some of u mite say why would you want to, well i say i just want to cause i think it would be awsome to play psp games on the ps3, on the tv

so is it possible

2. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

unfortunately no u cant but if u have a psp slim u can buy a cable
    and hook it up to your tv

3. shiffty88

shiffty88 Member

ah damn lol, i only got the normal psp, looks like im gonna hav to buy a psp slim then, so there like no 3rd party programs that could do it at all?

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Yes, there is 3rd party devices u can use to get the psp to hook upto a tv, but they're around 100 bucks themselves, and in SD aswell compared to the component cables used by the slim.

5. shiffty88

shiffty88 Member

yea i no bout the devices, i just want someone to make like custom firmware for the ps3 like they do for the psp that will allow u to play psp games either copied onto the console or from the psp useing the usb cable like a reverse remote play,