1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing Real games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by enyce41, Aug 25, 2003.

1. enyce41

enyce41 Member

Should I be able to play real games with tge modchip on or will it just play modded games? I have an xecuter 2.2 Lite and the only way I was able to play a real game was to go thru the MS dashboard option on the evox screen. Also when I pop in a back up will it automatically load or do I need to do launch it somehow?

2. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

you should just be alrite to put the game in and then click launch game from evox.
    thats what i do

3. enyce41

enyce41 Member

TO burn the game after I create the iso. DO I burn it as an ISO in Nero? And Do I finalize it? ANy settings I should be aware of?

4. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

5. enyce41

enyce41 Member

Does anyone know what format to burn a backup? I have the iso file of the game but it won't let me "burn Image" says the iso is too big. Can someone who has done this help me. I almost done. Pleaseeeeee!

6. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

fgs! have u actually looked at ANY websites or other forums?!
    what size is the iso you are trying to burn? and infact what game is it?

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

frustrating sometimes, isn't it GAMERZ hehe

8. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

just a bit, i mean how long does it take to actually check through this forum or a couple of websites?!
    and its not rocket science even for a newbie tryin to burn an iso to blank media!!!

9. enyce41

enyce41 Member

GAMERZ you are the worst admin I've delt with. Do you think I haven't searched the whole internet for my answer before resorting to this. If you'rr not here to help people I suggest you get a new job. I was able to burn the game but not using Nero, I used Stomp Record Now. Thanks for wasting my time.

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

enyce - GAMERZ is not an admin, just a member. this is a member driven forum and you should always get multiple opinions on anything you research in a forum. He might not have been real nice about it towards the end, but it seems he was trying to help you.

11. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

thanx darthnip.
    and btw enyce41, u asked for help on nero burning solutions, nothin else so it wasnt me wasting your time "Thanks for wasting my time"!
    if u had asked me which other burning apps i recommend i would have told u recordnow max, the one i use and have NEVER had a fault with!

and also, me an admin!!! haha, does it HONESTLY look like im an admin here?!
    but i did ask u if u had looked in other forums and sites but u never returned an answer.

hope your prob is sorted anyway

12. alexatkin

alexatkin Member

However when its done right (and any pre-made ISO I have found and ones made myself with gdfimage) Nero works perfectly. I always burn onto DVD+RW first just to make sure everything boots okay on the X-Box, not exactly rocket science. Havent made a dud DVD+R yet and I ONLY use Nero for burning despite having tons of other burning software installed.