1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing Roms on Your DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dpickett, Feb 19, 2007.

1. dpickett

dpickett Guest

Everything seems pretty complicated but everything seems to come in a handy dandy package by datel. What do you guys think?

MAX Media Dock

http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=750

Max Media Dock with 1GB Compact Flash

http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=751

Max Media Dock with 2GB Compact Flash

http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=752

Games n Music

http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=615

2. Ecko_Blue

Ecko_Blue Member

Drop an extra $10 and get the M3 Simply or the R4DS. Get a 1-2GB MicroSD card from Newegg if you live in the US, or grab one on eBay even. They're available for under $15 USD S&H incl.

They're easy to use, compatible with a wide variety of homebrew and one of the current 'top-of-the-line' slot-1 solutions. Meaning most all the homebrew out there will give you some instruction on how to use it with one of these cards.

The 128 MB included card is worthless to say the least.

3. dpickett

dpickett Guest

4. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

The M3 (along with the EZ and SuperCard line-ups) work fine with everything, including the "stuff" you linked to.

The MMD is a waste of money when there are far better flash carts and adapters available.

5. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

Yeah keep your hands off of Codejunkies products unless U wanna cheat with 'em. Low quality crap.

6. dpickett

dpickett Guest

thanks guys. I really appeciate the help. :)

7. dpickett

dpickett Guest

where is the best place to buy this M3 then? The only reason i looked at the code junie stuff is becasuse i do have the cheat device for the DS

8. rockinpsp

rockinpsp Guest

or best yet, get a g6 lite.:) they work great++++ for ds roms and gba roms.;)i think it's 99% or 98 % of all ds and gba roms work with the g6 lite.i won one and every rom i try works, but that new spyro game for the ds.a the rest works, that i have downloaded and tested so far on my old ds, and g6lie mod.

9. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

M3 and R4 are still the best and safest solutions. They've got the most support on the Net and have the best and fastest compability with roms.

10. Ecko_Blue

Ecko_Blue Member

Because I like to keep my warranty intact ;) My DS is still pretty new.

11. dpickett

dpickett Guest

12. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

google works magic...forumsearch too

13. woof811

woof811 Regular member

14. dpickett

dpickett Guest

thanks woof811, i'm not too lazy to look for my self, i just wanted good informtion. If you guys recomend a site or product i'm going to think its gotta to be a good thing. I'll be placing my order for two tonight :)

EDIT:
    those shold be universal i would think, just becasue i'm ordering it from the UK, doesnt mean it wont work in a north americn DS?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2007