1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing snes emulator on oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wayne101, Feb 6, 2007.

1. wayne101

wayne101 Member

hi guys i cant seem to get s9xTYL-0.4.2me to work on dark alexs custom firmware oe-c there is only a folder for 1.5 if anyone can direct me to another emulator that runs on oe-c i would be gratefull

p.s what are the best nes,snes and gba emulators

kind regards

2. wayne101

wayne101 Member

3. UncleRage

UncleRage Member

I was having problems with 3.03 oe-c; however, after upgrading to 3.10 oe-a everything works fine. I'm chalking it up to 3.03 oe-c install wonkiness on my end.

That being said... Try placing the game in the /PSP/GAME directory and booting from the 1.5 kernel. If that doesn't work, swap it back (3.03 kernel w/ app in the /PSP/GAME150 directory). If that doesn't work, verify the app is clean by redownloading it. Also, make sure that it's not nested down multiple directories deep. That seems to be the final cleanup on my end (i.e. /PSP/GAME150/SNES9x/Eboot.PBP -- I could be wrong here, but it did help me (ymmv)).

If all else fails (as it did for me), upgrade to 3.10oe-a and have another whack at it. =D

As far as what's best, I think that Snes9xTYL-0.4.2me is the best choice, JNester for NES and I'm not sure about GBA (I've got one in my bag right next to my PSP for that).

good luck

rage

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

GBA would be GPSP 0.9, it's the best and most up to date atm.

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

How did an snes thread get turned into Gpsp.

6. wayne101

wayne101 Member

UncleRage thanks for all your input you helped me alot and it is very much appreciated so thankyou once again.