1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing SNES roms on PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by D3Hustle, Apr 22, 2004.

1. D3Hustle

D3Hustle Guest

I read on a forum there is a way to play snes and nes roms on a ps2. there was also 2 links on how to do this, but for some reason or another when i clicked on them they would not work. i tried typing it in also and same problem. is there another site that will explain how to do this or can somebody please explain how to play roms on a ps2. thank you for your help.

2. Kravenoff

Kravenoff Member

You can play snes and nes roms on your PS2. Assuming of course you have a way of booting them such as mod or smd. Anyhow I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to a web site with the links for SNES Station(Snes Emulator for PS2) and IMBNES (Nes Emulator for PS2). Just do a search in yahoo with the title names and you should get their home pages with explanations.

3. mobyplay

mobyplay Member

Hello, I have the IMBNES (Nes Emulator for PS2) but i can't seem to get it to work. i've added roms and created to ISO but i can't burn it. i try to use nero but it doesn't work. i get an error message "unexpected file format". is there any way to burn this? any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

try dvd decrypter

5. mobyplay

mobyplay Member

I've tried dvd decryper but when i go to select the file it doesn't even show my file. I go to ISO write but my file isn't even there....like it's not an iso file or something.