1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing the devil may cry 3 trial demo

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cluckie, Sep 26, 2004.

1. cluckie

cluckie Member

I'm new and I need help with playing the devil may cry 3 trial demo. The swap disk I have will not allow it to work. I've burned cdloader onto a disk but my copy is not working. I have both Nero and dvddecrypter and burned the file from both with out success. What am I doing wrong in the burn process? Has anyone been able to get this demo to work on an American PS2?

2. manila555

manila555 Member

hey chuckie i have devil may cry 3 but i can't unzip it...... it requires me to enter a password before i can unzip the file......do you know what the password is? if i am able to unzip it and burn it then i may be able to help you once i pin point the problem

3. cluckie

cluckie Member

Wish I could help on that. I have no idea what the password is. My copy isn't a rip, its the Capcom trial demo. Got it off ebay. My problem is that I can't get SwapMagic to read the disk. I've tried to burn cdloader to get it to work but SwapMagic won't read that either. Is there any way to get this to work without having to buy a japanese PS2?

4. StatikOne

StatikOne Regular member

I have the DMC3 demo, but it only has a .bin file... it doesn't have a cue! I don't know how to burn this. I heard I need the cue to burn with Alcohol (which i would normally use)

Please help, thanks.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  5. gqsean124

gqsean124 Member

i have an NTSC U.S. PS2....got the dmc3 trial version on CD-R ..... and its frikin awesome... try using Alcohol 120% ... make sure you set the "type" to PS2 when u are going through the burn wizard..... and i have password bin/cue version... if you are having trouble with the PW, here is a hint... when u are asked to type in the password, the password is in the [square brackets]

6. cluckie

cluckie Member

So you were able to get it on CDR. That's great. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm new at doing this so I have to ask how did you do it? How did you go about getting a good burn of the demo onto disk?