1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing VCD's & AVI's on ur PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by eLiguL, Dec 14, 2004.

1. eLiguL

eLiguL Member

Well I found a player for both formats for the PS2 and was just wondering if anyone else has tried this and can verify that its working. I wont be picking up my PStwo till next Monday so im unable to check for myself.

2. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

What player???
    How can anyone verify anything? Are you talking about Reality media player??

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I think eLiguL is talking about PS2 Media Player which can support those formats.It might work by putting it on the memory card.I have it on my memory card,but not sure if it works with the pstwo systems.

4. eLiguL

eLiguL Member

Well I just tried it on my friends PS2 system and I see a "Playstation 2" flash on the screen then it just goes black and nothing happens. Im guessing its a dud. Has anyone been able to play avi files on there ps2/pstwo system?

5. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

I use ARMAX to play avi's off my pendrive.

6. BadBone

BadBone Guest

There is a way to play avi's on your ps2. Ther is a program called ps2 reality media player. this allows you to play mp3's, avi's and view jpg's. In order to get this program you need to go to

http://www.ps2reality.com/

but your ps2 must be able to boot up cdr's

The latest version is 1.5 and is can be downloaded from the site, along with instructions on how to create, born and booth the disk.