1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playing xbox 1 backups on 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by brnhrnt, Jan 31, 2007.

1. brnhrnt

brnhrnt Member

i want to start off saying this forum is great like the one the lakers play in. I used to have a modded xbox but i gave it to my kids, i couldn't let them have all my games so i kept the backups. I flashed my 360 (or so i hope) then i put in scarface and it told me i needed an update, tried with call of duty 3, same result. Do i need to do something else or is my 360 not flashed?

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

lol you need the update, COD 3 is not backwards compatible so its not going to work anyway, and i have yet to get scarface to work...to get the update you need a hard drive

3. brnhrnt

brnhrnt Member

i got a hdd and my bond agent under fire won't work. is there any other way to make sure my drive is flashed?

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Sounds to me like it isn't flashed. Or it WAS but before you bought it on ebay, the dude flashed it back to original.

Flash it yourself. Really simple

5. brnhrnt

brnhrnt Member

i did the flash i used the usb360 and i flashed it cuz it said it was done. but i want to know is there any other way to find out?

6. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

take one if your games and put the drive in mode b and make it detected by windows and use xbox backup creator and make you a backup of a 360 game and burn in on a dual layer dvd and pop it in the xbox and see if it works