1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing Xbox 360 On The PC - Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xxsaijin, Jan 28, 2007.

1. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Heys I just bought a new pc, it has tv tuner so I decided to hook up my 360 to it. It hooked up and I got visuals. Now heres the annoying part. The image is blurry, and the controls have a delay lagg of about 3 secs. Its connected to a nvidia 7300 LE video card, used under Windows Media center and I'm connecting it with the yellow,red,white wires. Also my monitor is a 22 inch lcd with a vga connection. Any ideas whats wrong. Has anyone been able to play the 360 on the pc with perfect results? This also happens when I hook up my GC. Thanks to anyone that can help :D!

2. Binkys

Binkys Member

not sure why you would want to play it through your computer :p but the answer is.. the card you have operates slower than the 2 in the 360 working together. so your experiencing your computers performance vs. the xbox 360's.. which in result causes lag. aderr you probably knew that.

but why do you want to play it through your computer? :p i'm just curious.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

get vga cables, and just hook it up to ur monitor :)

4. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

I was super happy about my new comp and just wanted to get the most out of it. I find it I'm more motivated to play and finish games if there close range and no ones around i just hate playing video games when my siblings are about. So i was planning to hook it up on to my 22ch montior didnt know about the vga cables I just bought some rite now haha so I'm set. I thought the tv tuner would work with my gaming consoles but sadly no... Anyways one last thing this is not even xbox related but does anyone know of a vga vable for the GC rite about now I would love to buy one.