1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing your back up games online?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jk323, Oct 2, 2003.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

Anyone know if the back up games for your playstation 2 can be played online????? big mystery (i personally never tried) i never owned a network adapter soon to get one but i want to find out if your able to play your backups online will anyone kindly answer this thread thx

playstation2 v7
    swap magic boot discs w\slide card
    also adding cd loader thanks to hunter
    using fuji dvd+r 2.4x and memorex dvd+r 4x

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

do a search, it's been covered.

3. Yaguchi

Yaguchi Regular member

think the answer is no

4. jk323

jk323 Guest

yeah right search the whole forum wish it had search engine have no time to look for answers when theres over 300 pages worth only loosers would spend hours looking for for the right thread too bad i dont got that kind of time im a full time student working part time give me a break thanks

5. stupidguy

stupidguy Guest

only losers dont notice the search button up there <_<

6. mafiaman

mafiaman Member

i've heard they can

7. jk323

jk323 Guest

YES ive tried using search button but it wont find anything under "can playstation 2 games be played online????" it finds software instead of playstation 2 forums maybe its a glitch u can go try it ur self and see

8. WEStar

WEStar Active member

I did a search with the words "games online" and used the all these words option in the search and found a shit load of threads, thought you'd like to know. answer to your question is all games newer than NCAA football 2004 can't have backups play online.

9. zetsui

zetsui Regular member

99.9% of time many people like me would curse and probably ask to ban jk323 for cursing when he asked but help....... but i have to say these forums search REALLY sucks