1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plays black and white only

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Skibob6, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Skibob6

Skibob6 Member

Earlier this afternoon in switched on my playstaion 2 (slim version)
    and to my suprise when i flipped the tv to video 2 i realized that everything was playing in black and white, after proceeding to check all of my av connections i assumed that it must have overheated or some wires had melted together or something of the bad sort. if you know what the problem is or if you know how to fix it please tell me before i try doing it myself and making it worse.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Is your PS2 modded? are you trying to play original games? are they from the same region? are you playing with a tv that supports your PS2s region output?

3. Skibob6

Skibob6 Member

No I havent modded it in any way and im trying to play games that have all been bought in america. I have had my playstaion for something like 2 years and have never encountered this problem before.

4. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

its possible that your ps2's av cable is messed up. or your tv is. try different av cable and different tv