1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plays Xtreme Backups; what does this mean?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jacques18, May 31, 2007.

1. Jacques18

Jacques18 Member

Hey guys, I don't know a whole lot about modding consoles and was considering having mine modded by the site www.drmodchip.com. THe thing is that the site says that it will then only play Xbox 360 Xtreme Backups....what does the "Xtreme" mean? How will I know if an iso that I have is "xtreme" or not? Just curious if anyone could elaborate on that. Heh again, it's probably a stupid question but I appreciate the help!! Thanks again! :D

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

if you are going to backup your games you will have to do them as xtreme option type. and it should work perfectly!

3. Jacques18

Jacques18 Member

thanks for the fast response! :D just one other question: so whether it be a modchip they are installing or just flashing my xbox, both a chipped and a flashed 360 play the same type of backed-up file? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't wanna go through all the trouble to find things not working! Thanks again! :)

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

some chips have the iso made a different way i belive, but all firmware flashes will play most backups.