1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 2 Burner

Discussion in 'PS2' started by spike7996, May 4, 2003.

1. spike7996

spike7996 Guest

I was told (by a little bird for those who care) that the playstation 2 version SCPH-39001 had a built in burner. To get to this menu you were supposed to tap (Up-Down-Up-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B?-A?-Start) First of all there is no B or A. Could sombody please tell me whether this is true or not. I guessing not but hey you never know.>

2. scurvy

scurvy Member

lol.. no its up up down down left right left right b a start. 30 lives babyyyyy

3. spike7996

spike7996 Guest

what do you mean by b a or are you just toying with me

4. colt45joe

colt45joe Guest

your are so fricking stupid spike, it isnt even funny.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2003
  5. 3MiNeM

3MiNeM Guest

A burner in the ps2 that we've never known about??? HELL YA!!! LOLOLOLOL

6. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Heeeeeeeeeee HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

OOOO now you will say that there is a built in software, and a hidden HDD too. You think that people would be paying $600 for burner even when there is one in the console. Are the people crazy??? Do not believe in everything you hear or see. Keep posting such questions so we can have a good laugh.

7. ELI_ICE

ELI_ICE Guest

hey scurvy, isnt zat oldies IKARI game? lolz

8. pacific2

pacific2 Member

No, It’s old (awesome) Contra.

Man, I was reading thinking spike was just posting some gag/joke thread. Man, this “little bird” totally does not respect you to tell you something as ridiculous as this. For you to even think there’s a chance, may explain why the little bird thinks of you this way (as many others are as well ROFLOL as they read this). Obviously, you have no idea of basic computer hardware and their functionality. But better you brave up and ask a question like this online than face to face with someone.

If for some reason you still don’t have the answer, no, PS2 does not have a burner inside. Your bird thinks you’re an imbecile who will believe anything he tells you. By the way, has he/she made any money off you yet? Of course not :), you get great deals from him.