1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 2 DVD games to multiple cd-rs?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ecko223, Feb 3, 2004.

1. ecko223

ecko223 Guest

I was wondering if i could burn Ps2 dvd's to multiple cd-rs? Because my friend saids that the guy he buys his copied games from has all these Ps2 copied games onto cd-r. Like he has vice city on a cd-r and thats a dvd game. I was wondering how to do this because i have a version 1 PS2 with a modchip that you have to boot up with a gameshark 2. And i also have a dvd burner in my computer. I tryed burning my Ps2 dvd games onto a blank dvd it was a successful burning.but when i put it into my ps2 it just made clicking noises and didnt read it. So i was wondering how to backup my Ps2 Dvd games onto a cd-r. CAn some1 send me a link of the instructions or a program i could use? Any help would be aprecciated.

ecko223

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the guy who sells this is just ripping your friends money.... not only it's piracy but the games dont have movies or bgm or some levles... it's not really worth it.... not only the guy dl them free... he sell them aswell... he gets all the fun out of the dvdrip scene... as for dvdrips forget it dude... it's better to do backups of the dvd.. rather than making rips... not worth the time...

3. ecko223

ecko223 Guest

o... I didnt no that. Well can you tell me how to backup my dvd games onto cd-r cause my PS2 is really messed up. It wont even read original dvd movies or games just makes clicking noises. And i think my modchip wont read burned dvd's since i got it about 2 years ago, but im not sure. But can you tell me how to check if it reads backup dvds. thanks.

4. gryphyn

gryphyn Member

If you PS2 won't read any DVD's I've heard there's a way to fix that by adjusting (lowering) the lasers resistance. There are two little tiny knobs on the bottom of the laser assembly if you open up your PS2. You need a meter to check the resisance your changing it to. Other than that I can't remember the details but it shouldn't be too hard to find some more in depth info if you search for it on google or something.

5. Sam334

Sam334 Guest

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

i cant really tell you how to to dvdrips... i never tell my secrets.... i can help you backup the cd's and the dvd's... but i cant really help you with dvdrips... it takes time... you need tools... and you need atleast 5 to 7 hours per game... to figure out what to remove... and patch the toc... the elf files and the rest of the game.... so it's quite a job to do... backups always were better...

7. Voxx_2k4

Voxx_2k4 Member

I didn't want to start a new thread on this but does any one have/know where to get patches for flip tops.