1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playstation 2 dvd r help!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by doobieguy, Jun 18, 2003.

1. doobieguy

doobieguy Member

ok i made my own cky series dvd r movie using the vcd movies i had and authoring them with tmpgenc dvd authoring. it made a dvd and everything. i burned the output files with nero and that was fine. there are menus and chapters like a real dvd. so as soon as i choose like a movie, all i hear is sound. the picture doesn't change to the movie, it just stays on the picture i was on clicking the movie. it's a bit confusing but i'm saying is, when i choose a movie, all i hear is sound! CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?!

2. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

hello
    if you think about it thats not really a ps2 question so try another forum

3. doobieguy

doobieguy Member

yes it is. i meant i put the dvd r in my playstation 2 and the video won't show but i'd hear sound! so thank you very much

4. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

i think when you are asking a question about making a dvd movie it is not a ps2 issue just cuz you tryed it in your ps2.That is what the (dvd forums)are for

5. doobieguy

doobieguy Member

not really....cuz other people asked sorta near my questions and you guys help them out instead of you chastizing me about it. god...

6. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Before this goes any farther G-4CE is correct. The problem lies within your making of the DVD movie, not the PS2. If it was made properly and on - type media then it would work. Please go to the correct forum area and trace your steps in your process.