1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

playstation 2 to dvdr backup

Discussion in 'PS2' started by rhino, Jul 9, 2002.

1. rhino

rhino Guest

i am planning to purchase a dvdr drive to backup my games, can anyone direct me to the best hardware/software combo to get good results?

2. banjops2

banjops2 Guest

hey pals i have the same problem i want to make a bac up of my original ps2 games into a dvd-r disc i have this software Prassi Primo DVD but i just dont know what to do, please help me o.k!

3. manc_jnr

manc_jnr Guest

Hi

Simple, within the Prassi software you need to create a image of the game you want to backup and write it back to your blank DVD-R.

Good Luck!!

4. AND1

AND1 Guest

Hi just bought a PS2 and i want to back up my games and play them. but i need a mod chip- can you tell me where i can go to have someone put it in for me becuase i dont know and i dont want to screw up my system

5. TripleX

TripleX Regular member

Ummm....go to www.gamegizmo.com, there you'll find good mod-chips, but make sure you know what you're doing and not choosing the wrong one.

-TripleX

6. banjops2

banjops2 Guest

hey pal thaks a lot! but well can you give me the seitings that you use to make a 100% perfect dvd image?
    thanks again! manc_jnr

7. manc_jnr

manc_jnr Guest

I am at work right now, within Prassi you need to look for "Global Image", here you will be able to specify the location of the image.

I shall give you more instructions when I get home.

Mancubas

8. manc_jnr

manc_jnr Guest

Hi

Here are the instructions as promised: -

1. Load PrimoDVD
    2. Click on GO TO FULL APPLICATATION
    3. Click on Global Image
    4. Choose were to save image.

I would recommend extrating at the slowest possible speed.

Good Luck!!!